We had a good day yesterday for our first trip to Erie this year. We started at 6:30AM and pulled lines at 10:30 with our limit of 18. Lot's of nice sized fish in the catch. Got all trolling spoons behind diver disks off boards and off riggers and regular divers. Started out with leads to the diver disks at 75 and 90 ft. The 75 ft leads died after the sun got higher so we dropped them back to 100ft and started catching again. Ran the regular divers out 45 ft, no ring on 3 and the riggers just off the bottom in 25-26 ft of water. We were in front of the Edison plant on the Ohio/MI line. Best spoon colors were various purples with copper backs, steaks and stinger scorpions. We started in Mi but when the pack of boats formed, we moved into Ohio to stay out of it. Good luck!

I am going to post my report later tonight. We were right there with you in that area. We got 5 on saturday and 8 on sunday. and had to work for them. It was rougher than snot saturday morning. some guys nailed them like you did. Good Job. I may be over there all next week unless i get back to work. I heard and ran into a guy that had 27 on reef runners 80 back in purple colors. Only guy at the fish cleaning station that had anything more than 5 or 6 fish while we were there.

Here are some pics, the small one in the corner is 15 inches, most were some nice ones.

walleye_6-5-11.jpg

walleye2_6-5-11.jpg

Matt, thought I had to get you a bag of fillets for those offshore board pins;)

I'm working on it, going to hit Erie a couple more weekends, the wife said she wants walleyes and gotta agree, they eat way too good.

Aaron, had a buddy we called out to our spot, gave him the numbers and hot spoons and all they got was a dozen sheephead, might have been getting the speed and depth of lures dialed in. We ran 1.8 to 2.1mph. Got a little faster for while and everything went dead, then slowed down and starting hitting again.