Shark,- Shark,

Holy big fish, I had never heard of a Basking Shark, How would you like to tie in to one these.

I was just reading where a Kayaker had close encounter with one in Florida:eek: they can get up to 40ft.

So I went on yahoo and found this WOW; Interesting..

237_1145876660.jpg

More at.

www.shark-pictures.com/pictures/basking-​shark.html

Edited by Nailer
Added image

two years ago off bonaire. my wife and i were in about 30 ft of water near the bottom getting some pics of a hawksbill turtle. there were two other divers near us had no clue who they were. all of a sudden they were waving their arms trying to get our attention. by the time we turned there was nothing there. we were on a ledge that dropped to 130 ft. When we finished the dive the other divers told us we had about a 10 ft tiger shark behind us about 60 ft. and dropped down the ledge.:eek: We never saw it later that day at the resort we were staying in there were a couple other divers that were talking about that same shark in the same area. Bonaire isn'tknown for tiger sharks, and they are the aggressive ones not like the sand tigers. We actually wne tback looking and never saw the shark for the rest of the week we were there.