Just registered

I stumbled upon this site and thought I would sign up. Looks like a place where I could learn alot.

I am a 34 year old teacher from Clio. Took today off because my daughter is sick. Usually do most of my fishing on the Sag Bay and Houghton Lake (have a place on the east bay).

I recently decided to try my hand at big water trout and salmon. This will be my first year. I have a 16.5 foot Lund with a 90 horse Mercury and 4 horse kicker. Last night I mounted some Bert tracks for my 2 Walker manual riggers and 2 dipsy diver rods. What a nightmare that was. I used 3/4 inch oak trim as the backer and it was not easy to get all the washers and nuts on with the lack of room inside the gunnels. A few hours later the mission was accomplished.

I most likely will be launching out of ports like Port Sanilac, Grindstone, harbor Beach, etc. Just hoping I can get my hands on a few fish this year.

Thanks for having me,

Brandon aka sslopok

Thanks guys. Ya, I wondered over from the other site. There is a lot of nonsense going on over there right now. I have been reading through this site and I am sure I am going to love it. I haven't seen anything negative.

Nick,

I just finished reading the book the other day! It was an easy read with tons of good knowledge. I took a bunch of notes with my blackberry and even took pictures with my phone of some of the pages:)

I really appreciate you letting me read it. It will be back to you asap. Just need to take it to work and make some copies of the best lures and such.

Thanks gain guys!

Brandon