My Play Area

Priority1

Pictures like these help me through the winter....1st pic is just a friends boat on another Site. 2nd pic is the actual boat We're looking at purchasing. As of now I'm going to have a conversation with "Hour Time" Captain Mark about Trolling Valves...

AC2010109.jpg

Actaul Boat we're looking at in Grand Haven Michigan Below..

97826442_1thumb_550x410.jpg

And This is How I get through Winter, That and Having the worst COLD I've ever Had this week! Man I'm sick..

Pictures like these help me through the winter....1st pic is just a friends boat on another Site. 2nd pic is the actual boat We're looking at purchasing. As of now I'm going to have a conversation with "Hour Time" Captain Mark about Trolling Valves...

AC2010109.jpg

Actaul Boat we're looking at in Grand Haven Michigan Below..

97826442_1thumb_550x410.jpg

And This is How I get through Winter, That and Having the worst COLD I've ever Had this week! Man I'm sick..

I don't know. Pictures like that make it harder for me. I've been down with a doozy of a cold myself. I feel your pain.........literally.:(

Well I like what used to be our Play Area,,,Elk Rapids I don't have a map of it, but Im' sure I can snag one from the internet.

And as for this COLD, I'm a little over it, too bad it's not over me....Damn the bad Luck

Going out there now to turn on the heat and play , about 6 weeks til open water , one can hope for a short winter!! Of course if you want to play bumper cars with the Ice burgs you can get out there now.

Just checked the weather, old man winter is still giving his all.

Winter Storm Watch in effect from Monday afternoon through

Wednesday afternoon...

The National Weather Service in Milwaukee/Sullivan has issued a

Winter Storm Watch... which is in effect from Monday afternoon

through Wednesday afternoon.

* Timing... lake effect snow potential and system snows increase

Monday afternoon into Monday Night. Lake effect potential

continues Tuesday... with another stronger low arriving later

Tuesday through at least early Wednesday afternoon.

* Snow accumulations... up to 14 inches total accumulation.

* Winds... northeast winds 15 to 30 mph Tuesday and Tuesday night

gradually shift north Wednesday.

* Impacts... reduced visibilities to 1/4 mile or less at times due

to snow and blowing snow... resulting in treacherous travel

conditions.

Edited by jimcr
weather

Ok guys i can see you need to be told....." Settle Down Now, Come on Now!!!" If you let this thing get the best of you , you won't be able to focuss on what's real, like saving money NOW so you can put it all into the tank this summer or spring. Think of ways to save money during the winter season, so you don't have to worry about summer gas bills, or summer repair bills... Here's one...for ya'll.

Two winters ago I put in a Wodd burning stove in my living room, (two story farm house) I've spent 600.00 on wood this winter and I bought enough to get me through completley..thus saving me 3000.00 in Propane..My Farmhouse used to Burn 11 gallons a day of propane, now it burns less then 3 gallons a day, and the 800 gallons I just bought to fill the tank, will last until Next January... so I'll save 2500.00 a year, and that should get me a good start with fuel in that New Monster...But I doubt we'll go through taht much fuel, since well we don't get up on plane that much at all...even if we do I'm still saving 2500.00 a year from propane where as I can put that into something else...

It's a lot of work, loading the stove every 3 hours... but it's worth every penny...

Wow, here's some summer pics, I've posted of my favorite times with my favorite woman...and a few other pics..Hopefull it won't time out while I'm posting them.

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

Picsofsummer028.jpg

ludington08142009010.jpg

WhiteWater.jpg

I don't know why she loves me...But she does..

meandMyBaby.jpg

She's got a mini Diver on that pole and held it for two hours... didn't get nothing...

LaborDay2009030.jpg

Wow, here's some summer pics, I've posted of my favorite times with my favorite woman...and a few other pics..Hopefull it won't time out while I'm posting them.

DSC00096.jpg

Where was the first picture taken, looks like a nice place to just cruise and take everything in.

JIm that pic is taken in Elk RAPIDS, You are looking out from the harbor onto the east bay, and yes it is a great place to just cruise...and Fish after August, the salmon don't get there until later in the year.