I really have to thank all of you that helped me out this year, I have surpassed my goal of 100 fish this year and I'm not done yet:grin:. My son and I went 4 for 6 this morning , it seemed that the hot lures were a green dolphin and a blue dolphin, one on the glow stick J Plug . We started east of the north gap in 60 feet trolled out to 110 feet . Left 110 when the wind and waves kicked up. Picked up 1 nice brown in 43 feet off the break wall.We had one double on and my son lost his , both reels started screaming at the same time. I think nick was more excited than I was , he screamed double!!!!!

Tight lines to you guys this site is awesome.

Jim

m_p8150002.jpg

m_p8150001.jpg

Congrats on hitting 100:thumb: I should be getting out Friday afternoon this week for the first run!!! Sounds like good wind for the rest of the week. Hopefully I will have a report.

Will you be out on the weekend? I normally don't fish on Fridays. I should be out sometime this week thinking either Tuesday - thursday

Will you be out on the weekend? I normally don't fish on Fridays. I should be out sometime this week thinking either Tuesday - thursday

Weekends are tough for me, wife works 7 to 7 and I cant fit my kids car seats in the Islander, yet:lol: Plus I just figured out that I need to replace a gasket on my motor:(. Plus my RH's are back ordered:( And my new tracks havent arrived yet:( So Friday looks like a no go:( Probably this month looks like a no go:mad:

• 2 weeks later...