Silver horde plugs

I assume some of you run these plugs. My question to you is what are some good colors to have when the jplug bite comes to the area. I have seen the double glows mentioned in fishing reports in the past, but was wondering what colors you might recommend.

Thanks

The double glow is an all white plug. It is great first thing in the morning. I have run the green and blue spatterback with success before. Chrome and green scaly back have worked well too.

Green glow splatter back, Blue glow splatter back, Green glow ladder back, silver bullet, Red head, Glow wonderbread, Grey Ghost are my favorite plugs. I use the ace high's most, but also use the rattling silver hordes as well.

My personal favorites are the green or blue mylars, the double glow with the black ladder back, or any of the glows with the lightning stripes.

Same as the DIRTY DOG. Blue and Green Mylar! :thumb:

Lake Shore Outfitters in Saugatuck has a GREAT selection of Silver Horde's. ;)

1) Green or Blue Splatter Back

2) Double Glow

These plugs are deadly! Swap out the stock hooks though - they're junk. I replace with a 1/0 Gami's only on the rear, no hook up front. Less mess when the fish is in the net.

I have never heard of mylar plugs before so I looked them up last night and man do they look pretty thanks guys!

The blue and green mylar have been my best two plugs for the last two seasons.