Linwood Sat June 26, 2010

Fished with Mom and Dad this morning. Fished up towards 1 and 2 in 26' of water. We worked for em and ended up with 13. Didnt mark allot of fish again. Fish were deep today, took everything right on bottom for the most part. 3 oz. BB right on bottom, 1 oz. inlines 50-55' back. Speed 1.2. Purple beads w/#4 colorado blades in DB Purple Rain w/gold back and #5 deep cup colorados in Purple silver bait rigs blades. Also, Pink beads with #4 colorad in pink panties w/copper back.

Then my cousin and his family from Georgia arrived this afternoon and i spent the remainder of the day with them catching up. Looking forward to hanging out with them until they head back home.

I hear ya Frank. Ive been really busy with work and am outta town 5 days a week. Seems the weekends produce one decent day and i spend half of that pinpointing the fish before finally getting into them. Then, its back to the grind down state.

Nice job Adam! We were running around switching lures all day trying to get the fish we were marking to go. Even tried in lines and bb w/harnesses but couldn't get that to work either. Pretty sure once that kicker is installed my success rate with harnesses is going to sky rocket.

Oh, how'd the boat run for ya?

Top notch. Actually, a very nice gentleman saw me wrenching and putting in some new plugs and we got to yappin. Turns out to be a retired automotive engineer, so for the next 2 hours he helps me go through the boat and look at possible solutions. Long story short, turned out to be the coil wire. But now she's running awesome, such a relief:thumb:

Top notch. Actually, a very nice gentleman saw me wrenching and putting in some new plugs and we got to yappin. Turns out to be a retired automotive engineer, so for the next 2 hours he helps me go through the boat and look at possible solutions. Long story short, turned out to be the coil wire. But now she's running awesome, such a relief:thumb:

Thats great Jason. Glad your up and running. Im sure thats gotta give you piece of mind after battling this issue the last couple weeks.

Matt,

The Bay fishing is still pretty good, but certainly not as good as the last few years IMO. Fish seem small this year and there seems to be a lack of consentration. More isolated pods and if you find a pod that wants to play ball you better stay on em.