Had a great time with some true rookies on board the Just Hook'n. Heard a lot of friends on the water from the site. Great talking to you guys. Sorry I lost you on the radio, we ended going north all night from port and ended up about 13 miles north (just north of Grand Haven).

Ended up with 6 fish, smallest about 5 pounds biggest just over 12lbs. Everyone caught two fish which was awesome.

2 fish came on 300 copper, 1 on full core, 1 on dipsey on 1 at 150, and 2 on riggers at 65. All fish were obviously close in depth.

Lures were what I normally run.

I think one came on mixed veggie, one on coyote, one on white 11"echip with new fly I am tyring for Mike (rigger) the other rigger had an 11" yellow echip with the other fly I was trying for Mike. One on dipsey with 11" white echip with a green meat rig ( know there are paddle for meat rigs, but MAN they are expensive), one on moonshine flounder pounder.

Sharon said that the liked the way the fish "pulled" on the line when she was pulling in the full core. So, when the wire dipsey went off with the meat rig I handed her the rod. She LIT UP. It was AWESOME. - 12 pound king and she did a great job.

ps_6-25-10_-_haywards.jpg

6-25-10_kevins_king.jpg