left the dock at 5:00 pm and fished til dark30 .fished 80 to 90 fow south of holland ,went 6 for 11 ( had a couple of guys that dont get out much) soooo we lost a few.All were kings, all but one was 10 lbs or better thingd that worked are as follows:

wire dipsey 90 back set on 2 with a mountain dew dodger and gold flie(had a big fish hit so hard he broke it off:mad::eek:

wire dipsey 110 back set on 2 with a green dolphin dodger and gold flie

high divers set on 3.5 150 and 175 bck with green chrome dodger with green flie and blue chrome dodger with blue flie.

jp slammers,glow fire dog,cut throat,king killer,beef eater,coyote ugly all took hits on everything from 1/2 core to 300 copper .

sound like most of the fishe last night were in that80 to 100 fow again saw lots of fish at the cleaning station.

Special thanks to Kevin on Wild At FART for giving the fish Gods that 10 foot roller wire rod a couple of weeks ago cus I think we have made it thru the June slow down! :D

we fished out of Holland last night and went 7 for 7, with just 2 guys. Someone on the radio was fishing by us with 12 rods and it seems like they were kiillin them but some how they only ended up with 6. What I do know for sure is that we caught 4 on JP Slammers, 2 on flies and 1 on a regular spoon, and we probably could have done better if we hadn't dragged 2 shakers all night on 2 off the slammers. I, have no affiliation with with JP Slammers (except I used to be freinds with one off the owners) but if you haven't tried them you should because for us they always out perform everybodys elses spoons, especially on slow days. Glow Firedog, NBK, King Killer & Micheal Jackson are are 4 best. If you plan on fishing the amateur division Big Red, please disregard this post.