Who got out this weekend?

Of the four days we were there we only made it our twice where it was enjoyable for more than 1 hour. rough seas kept us in port most of the time.

On friday morning My wife and I got into the jumbo perch . They started out small and the closer we kept going to shore the bigger they got. All in all we caught around 50 perch in about an hour and a half and kept 25 nice ones. the only other trip we made out was yesterday morning and ended up going after silver fish as the northwest wind cooled the water down and sent the perch tword chicago.

ended up 6 for 6 with one king, one steelhead, and four laketrout. Only kept two of the four lakers as it was just the wife and I again. King came on a full core with a jaw breaker stinger spoon. steelhead came on full core with a candy corn silver streak. and all fourl lakers came on the green and white Holographic spindoctor with a green krinkle fly 80 down on the rigger in 95 feet of water. Cant complain to much, did better then I expected.

I do post my results after every trip. Im at work and Im the only electrician in my plant today and have not had time to post it yet. I started to with the repy to your email but have been called away many times today. That was my second trip out in a month an a half. So hopfully it will slow down here so I can get my post for the weekend out.

We made it out for the "Dreamweaver" Tourney in Muskegon. A beautiful day for it. we didn't do to bad, went 4/5 with a 15# our biggest but all quality fish. I'd like to thank Steve and especially Kerri (she's the one that put us on the fish). everything came in 100-115 fow at varied depths, lots of cold water, 39 degrees @66 fow but the fish just quit hitting around 9am.

We started out with 2 riggers/sliders, 2 wire dipsies, 1 copper and 1 full core, All the rods took fish but 1 dipsey... All the lures were the dreamweaver spoons/fly that we given to us. The Habenaro took one on the copper, I think the only ones we didn't get a hit on were teh monkey shine, last nights bait, and I can't think of the other name right now, but it was similar to a dolphin... everything else at least took a rip... other guys said they had same luck different lures??? MAybe just a presentation thing at different times of the morning.

fished for an hour saturday and storms chased us off the lake with 3-4 foot waves. sunday was flat fished in front of catfish creek in 60-90 fow, took 2 browns down 40 feet on MJ stinray and lost a screaming salmon and a jumping steelie, both hit a blue puke nk28 off the bottom, temps were 60 deg down 40` and 42 deg down 60`. south winds predicted this week probably bring in more cold water.