Allow myself to indroduce......myself?

Hello all, just join the site today and I am surprize I have not found it sooner.

I'm from Owosso and fish mainly the west side Manistee area for Salmon in the rivers and just started getting into the big water. I just hooked onto a bigger boat (the Down-N-Out) last year that I have been refreshing and planning on getting out in the water soon. Until then I still have my 17.5ft smokercraft that I take about everywhere.

I also fish out of the Black River for Walleye on the St. Clair, but I'm thinking about giving the bay a try this year.

Hello Steve. Welcome to the site. I am new to fishing in the big lake also. My husband and I used to fish Muskegon River for trout, steelhead, and walleye, but two years ago, we thought we would try the big lake, and now I'm addicted. I am more obsessed with it than he is. Once you get the hang of it, you'll love it.

The guys on this site are very nice and helpful. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Steve, welcome to GLF from Swartz Creek Mi, the major metropolis to the East of you in Owosso....it's a great site, lots of info, and lot's of pro's to help you spend your money.... talk to Mike he's the worst and when I say the worst I mean the best at spending YOUR money....can't have too many spoon's can yeah Mike.?????I think I have 144 spoons now..

Welcome aboard Steve! Thanks for taking the time and doing an intro. An intro is a good way to get your foot in the door with everyone.

If you have any questions, give a shout.

Mike

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

The title tag line is from Austin Powers.

I do have a few pictures of my boat taken last summer when I was installing the new interior that I will have to upload. I still need to do some wiring, trim work and clean-up/paint the exterior. I traded my CJ7 toy for it and a full truck load of new parts that had to be installed. But I was laid off for 8 months last year, that allowed me to mow the lawn and not much more LOL

I really need to get my butt in gear and get one boat ready to go, tis the season. :grin: