Cannon depth probe

I got the new Cabellas Marine Catalog yesterday and see that Cannon has their new Speed-N-Temp system out. Looks pretty cool, although pricey. I like the way their probe connnects to the downrigger cable, looks like it goes on and off very easy.

Although Pricey............. What isn't nowadays man....I'm so sick of people bitching that their sales are DOWN.... but if you look at their prices you can understand why....

Example. 2010 FORD F 450 Diesel..... 62,000 dollars...Excuse me but where's the sink, kitchen, bathroom and garage.... cause that's the price of a nice house NOW.... What happened to the price of everything else.???? Sorry Just venting.

Ordering a Airmar B164 element and a DCS300 Module for the fishfinder.....over 1500.00 dollars, What's up with that...????

Again just venting..

I do like it, no problems. I was going to buy the cannon last year, until I found out they were not making them anymore. I was really interested in the true depth at the lure function.

I may sell my depth raider and buy one of the cannons once I hear some feedback on how they work.

You don't need the new Cannon to know depth at ball, just add an engineer or math teacher to the fishing team. It's worked for me, they're free and often help pay for the gas! :lol: