1990 Bayliner Ciera 2556

Yankee Troller

There's that crazy yankee!! I find myself going back and reading your reports and trying to figure out how i am going to fit it into my schedule to come over and fish with you guys! Really enjoy your post Richard and look forward to many more!

Peter you are right about this rig being a fish catching machine those boys know how to connect with the HOGS!!

• 1 month later...
very nice rig. how do you like them ciscos rod holders

matt - sorry for the delayed response.....I will have to check my e-mail notifications in my profile. As for the Ciscos.....I waited a long time and tried and played with all brands of rod holders. If you want a rod holder with infinite adjustability this is the one. The craftsmanship of the machining is amazing too. Definitely a one time purchase that will last you fora long time.

Thanks for the comments boyz! She is a fine ride and suits her purpose, but we may be upgrading in a few years.

A-Fishy-Anado --> thanks for the kind words on the reports......I like writing about them as much as i do living them. We have been fortunate the last few years to have some GREAT days on the water. However, there are many tough days too, and I like to keep consistent and post both instances. I feel we learn much mroe on the tough days than the easy days.