How many grubs on your tear drop

2UNREEL

Andy, i really like a single Mousse. The grub you put on the hook, the more buoyant it becomes. Light line, small jigs, and small grubs= nice fish.

The thing I like with Mousse's is, they have that tail, giving you that extra dimension. I can get 3-5 fish from one grub also.

I like packing my jigs with spikes, 2-3 most times for me, although i will go to a single if thats what it takes. I like lots of bait, dont have to rebait nearly as often. I do this for both gills and specs. Most times i use a horizontal type jig thats fairly heavy, but has a small hook. Im a big fan of marmish jigs(tungston, which are heavier for their size), but also use jigs like Marmooka, Diamond jigs, Fat boys, genz worms and my homemade shad darts. Ratfinkies are also a favorite of mine in shallower waters.

I like packing my jigs with spikes, 2-3 most times for me, although i will go to a single if thats what it takes. I like lots of bait, dont have to rebait nearly as often. I do this for both gills and specs. Most times i use a horizontal type jig thats fairly heavy, but has a small hook. Im a big fan of marmish jigs(tungston, which are heavier for their size), but also use jigs like Marmooka, Diamond jigs, Fat boys, genz worms and my homemade shad darts. Ratfinkies are also a favorite of mine in shallower waters.

I do it exactly like adam ,horizontal jigs with 2 or more spikes or mousies.

This works for everything.

WOW i even use the same jigs.