Double Down Walleyes. 11-28-09

Wulp, me and the brother got back on track at daylight early this morning, as he had to meet his buddy at 1:00pm for their trip to the thumb to deer hunt. When we got to the spot, I let him put his side out first and then I tried to get mine out. I was putting out the thrid and last line on the inside, when the two outside boards slamed back almost at the same time. My immediate first thought was "Oh No! not a SNAG". But nope, two decent walleyes. 20 minutes later my inside board goes and the brothers outside board goes at the same time. Another double comes to net. Then we had a rash of double rips, but the fish would not hook up. I mean Bury the board rips. In fact by the end of the trip we had 9 rips with most coming as doubles. The last rip broke the brother line and took the Fire Tiger Zuri he borrowed from me. :mad: We ended up going 8 for 15 (if you count the rips) as we only got to play that one that broke the line for any length of time. The day as you can tell was kinda chilly this morning. 34 degrees at the ramp. But it ended up being 48 when we quit. :P:D

IMG_0373.sized.jpg

IMG_0372.sized.jpg

IMG_0370.sized.jpg

IMG_0371.sized.jpg