Things started of great, pink panties 67 on the DR to 3 kings right off the bat. Deployed 1,2,3,4,5 & 10 colors with an array of spoons. Stinger scorpion fire dot took a couple off the 1 color. PK00004 took 3 off the 3 color. We had hits on just about every LC that was out, but it was a lot of there and gone in a hurry kind of rips. Ended the day 9/19, all we needed was 1 lake trout for our great lakes grand slam. Nice little brown, couple kings, a dandy coho 7-8# and of course some steel. Was another awesome day on the water, just wish we could have a better batting average. Fished mainly 130-170FOW, not nearly as good of action for us as the last few times out. None the less it was an awesome day to be on the water. Is it really almost December?:lol:

dont hate the boat,hate the guy that winterized it:eek:sorry could not resist the urge:grin: it sure was nice out there yesterday,not so much today we came in in 4 footers,took about 45 mins.talked to phat phish out there again today him and bill beat us there this morning.

dont hate the boat,hate the guy that winterized it:eek:sorry could not resist the urge:grin: it sure was nice out there yesterday,not so much today we came in in 4 footers,took about 45 mins.talked to phat phish out there again today him and bill beat us there this morning.

i didnt want to but with a couple 32 degrees and under nights i didnt think i had a choice..oh well:)

i didnt want to but with a couple 32 degrees and under nights i didnt think i had a choice..oh well:)

you must have an inboard,like the room at the back of the boat but i would die if i had to put the boat away for the year.i love my honda:grin:

Thanks, I've got to get it when I can. When Amber was born I had other things to do other than fish, now she is growing and Beth does not need me as much, so it's like making up for lost time. I just love being on the water, it's like therapy for me, and then to make that even better the fish are there and are a blast to get...can't wait for next spring...