Left the dock at 2:45 back in by 7:00 4 nice Steelhead 2 Kings one about 8 lbs the other about 2 2 of the Steelhead were over 10 lbs. Steelhead candy and Snowsnake took most of the fish on a 5 color between 60 and 100 ft right out front. 6 for 8 not bad for shorthanded in strong winds and building waves.

We went out yesterday and today. Got skunked yesterday from 45' to 80' with roller coaster waves. Today we fished from the pier heads out to 150' in rough seas again.

Went 2/4 with a decent steelhead (110fow, braid dipsy size 0, 125 back, greasy chix wing mag) and a small king. It was nice to talk with 1MAINIAC for a while.

Check out the video of, "A Rough Day On The Lake". http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk80/DiverDennisL/MUSKEGON/?action=view&current=MOV01366.flv

IMG_4400.jpg

Nice job Dennis we were giving up at 3 for 4 when we last talked on the radio decided to just troll in with the wind and waves at our backs picked up a dbl in 55ft landed both Steelhead turned around ran back out and came back across my mark and hit a second double which we lost one as I asked John to drop the speed down and he put the boat in reverse a little to far back on the ol lever. By the time I got the boat straightened back out my fish was gone. I am going back out again later this week for a afternoon trip with Jay and Steve. Fish count is now up to 288 for the season no Lakers counted as all but a few were released. Fishing is great right now not sure why anyone would put their boat up early when the fall Steelhead is some of the best fishing out there.

Nice job Dennis we were giving up at 3 for 4 when we last talked on the radio decided to just troll in with the wind and waves at our backs picked up a dbl in 55ft landed both...turned around ran back out and came back across my mark and hit a second double...we lost one as I asked John to drop the speed down and he put the boat in reverse a little to far back on the ol lever. By the time I got the boat straightened back out my fish was gone.....

If we didn't have the autopilot we might have lost our fish and got a DIVORCE. :)

Did you get those on the downriggers? What is candy and snowsnake? Thanks.