soth haven 9/12/09

went out yesterday for the last time this year on the pandlouris with mark.

got lines set about 7 am in 70ish fow striaght out of the pier heads

hit about 85 fow and wire dipsy goes off very small king hit a blue fly behind a blue spin doctor.

though it was gonna be a good day. also thought there was gonna be a fight between a boat named second chance and some small lund. the second chance boat ran over the lund's gear after the guy in the lund went striaght in front of about 3 boats us included.

well kept goin and goin and goin and goin and nothing washed about all the baits on the boat and couldnt get anything else to go off.

so strated to make circles and found a couple of big schools in 125 fow of water they were stacked from 60 feet to the bottom and there had to be 45 to 60 fish in the school and we couldnt even snag a single one of them.

oh well it was a awesome day on the lake and best part is we were not skunked once this year our count wasnt the best but we always had atleast one fish in the box.

thanks to everyones help with my rookie season on the big lake and mike thanks for the work you do on this site and hopefully next year i will have my boat done or find one for sale to buy and then worry about the old starcraft at my leasure and hit a few tourneys.

terry sorry man that i wasnt out at the time you was i just got home about 15 mins before you called man.

Good job on the fish. Things have been very tough out of S. Haven lately. We went out saturday too and did got a 15lb and a 10lb king in 140 fow. We marked those schools too and couldn't get a single hit in them.

yeah i marked them 4 or 5 different times all on a north troll and no dice

I was out and went 6 for 9 two kings a 9lb and a 4lb. The other 4 were lakers, one of them being 8lbs. Those stacked fish I think were lakers, we had doubles on both times we went through those schools. Mt dew spin doctor and a white glow fly caught 3 of the 4 lakers on mag dipsey 220 back on a 3 setting.