Finally made it out to SH Saturday evening. We started setting lines around 7:30pm in 80 FOW. Set a J-Plug down at 65' on the downrigger. As I was setting a dodger and fly on the other rigger, J-plug fired. Landed the first king.

dscn2282.jpg

The next fish came about 20 minutes later on a Siggs Riggs Mirage Crumble fly and dodger. My wife took this one in 90 FOW, 72' down.

dscn2288.jpg

Our third fish came about 40 minutes after sunset. It took the same Siggs Riggs fly and dodger. This king came in 80 FOW only 30' down.

dscn2307.jpg

And here is one happy couple back on solid ground.

dscn2319.jpg

Just wanted to give hats off to everyone on this site. By obsessively checking the site and gaining tips from everyone, a great day on the lake was possible. This was the first time my wife and I ever boated more than one fish on a single trip. We were extatic! Thanks to all!

Nice job Flyman. It certainly looks like you two enjoyed your time out there. Congrats on a great trip.

Just an FYI, that fish your holding at the top of your post is a Coho. Notice the lack of spots on the lower portion of the tail, the way the tail folds up as well as the differences in the head. Next time out if you get a coho and a king in the boat try picking the coho up by the tail. It is much more apt to slip outta your hand, while as if you grabbed a king by the tail you could swing him like a ball bat!

That King your wife is holding has some beautiful color. That olive back with that pinkish schene below is pretty sharp looking.

Your ladies smile says it all! Nice work. And AB is right, that is a beauty coho there, and the king awesome color. Nice job on the fish. On a side note, I commend you on putting safety first. Wearing your life vest is a great move on your part.

Nice job Flyman. It certainly looks like you two enjoyed your time out there. Congrats on a great trip.

Just an FYI, that fish your holding at the top of your post is a Coho. Notice the lack of spots on the lower portion of the tail, the way the tail folds up as well as the differences in the head. Next time out if you get a coho and a king in the boat try picking the coho up by the tail. It is much more apt to slip outta your hand, while as if you grabbed a king by the tail you could swing him like a ball bat!

That King your wife is holding has some beautiful color. That olive back with that pinkish schene below is pretty sharp looking.

Thanks. I never was good at identifying the different salmon species. Just need to catch a few more for comparison.:D

Awsome Job Peter, That lake was beautiful yesterday. Its great to see you and your wife having a great time. I know my wife loves to salmon fish. Keep up the good work cause the salmon are just getting started for the fall.