Fished Holland yesterday morning before my wife's family outing at tunnel park. Had the Sugar Mama aboard the "Sugar Mama" along with her 15 yr old nephew. Do to the wishes of the crew we started a little late, setting lines at 6:15 in 90'. Took a rip on a wire diver set on 1.5 200' back w/ a blue slick/crush glow Pro Chip and Sigg's Mirage fly. Nephew let that one go after a short fight. Overshot the fish getting setup, ended up in 115' and everyone was catching them in 80-100 so we worked our way northeast and took 4 hits on a rigger set 70-90 down w/ an 11" DW white paddle and BW Glo-Nad fly. Also took a hit on a 11" Pro-Chip w/ a Sigg's Green Mist. Lost a screamer on a GCW free slider set over a Stingray Diehard 80' down. We had a few other releases but I'm not sure they were hits. Ended up with 2 nice kings both caught on the DW paddle/Glo-nad setup. The wife caught a nice 8 lb hen and her nephew landed and 18 lb 8 oz buck that fought him for 20 minutes, including 3-4 water clearing jumps that were very impressive considering the 11" flasher that was coming out of the water with him. I actually pulled rods thinking he was tangled because we couldn't budge him for a solid 10 minutes. Ended up being just being stubborn. Pulled lines at 10 am and headed for the park. I'll post a picture of the big king when the rain quites. Camera is in the boat.

I was just glad to get out. When the wife said we were going to Lake Michigan there was no way I was driving over and not taking the boat. And after the Dreamweaver, it was nice to put a couple of fish in the boat.