set-up in 60ft worked out to 120 took first hit at 115ft, Down 90 on the counter with a nbk green, 8# laker then next hit came on a moonshine double trouble down 80 in 90fow 10# king. Not the greatest report for how good others are doing but the best part is that i got my mom and pop out last night and it was the first time she had been out in some 20yrs on the big pond :grin::grin:. She loved it just not all the riding.:o:(

Thanks John, i atleast put one in the boat each time anyway, but have never had a full box yet,:o but that's fishing. think next time Im going to follow Don (fishsniffer) around.:D:D ha ha maybe he wont notice. but definetly going to try straight out and north next time.

Thanks John, i atleast put one in the boat each time anyway, but have never had a full box yet,:o but that's fishing. think next time Im going to follow Don (fishsniffer) around.:D:D ha ha maybe he wont notice. but definetly going to try straight out and north next time.

I noticed up in luddington if your catching fish other boats will get right behind you even if it means they go over all the top of your long lines or even if your fighting a fish. Kind of reminded me of ice fishing. If your catching fish go spud him in.

I noticed up in luddington if your catching fish other boats will get right behind you even if it means they go over all the top of your long lines or even if your fighting a fish. Kind of reminded me of ice fishing. If your catching fish go spud him in.

You mean like slapping their boards against ours:mad::rolleyes: Lots of water out there for everyone. Dont follow Don in June:no::lol::D:P Nice catches guys!:grin: