daiwa rods

Well, I'm not exactly the guy that beats his equipment up all week. But, i have two of the firewolf about 8'6" i think. M action. I got 20reels on em and use for my riggers. only other rods i have are the okuma classic pro i think. the cheap ones. and i can definately tell a difference in quality.

Like i said, i haven't really pushed the rods to the limit and gave em a good test, but i definately like them more than the classic pros by okuma. where are they on sale at?

we have a couple...got them when we were goin to erie walleyein,now we use 'em for salmon ,had to replace one 2yrs ago as the reelseat started spining on the blank,made reelin fish in a challenge.:lol:they replaced and have no prob since.we have them with fireline and they work fine.

Better to have the economy set-up then nuthin IMO:)

thats the wilderness we got

GTR

Edited by GTRIEM
rod type

I have 4 of the wilderness rods full core on 2 of them and the other 2 are setup for riggers. I also have 2 of the Firewolf ML rods setup for riggers No problems yet I like the Firewolf rods as they are very light action and make catching fish a lot of fun. I am still using the Okuma Mooching rods I bought 5 years ago for my braid diver rods.

I have 4 of the 9-6 MH FireWolfs. I used them for over 6 years now. The only problem that I've had was the ceramic guides came out of one of the tips. I've changed them over for my short core rods a couple of years ago. With a couple of inner flow and roller rods, for dipseys, I didn't have any other use for them. Not having invested in trees yet, they have served me well. I recall buying mine for around $20 or less a piece.