Remember the 10 pounder I lost behind the boat on Sunday. Well, I punched in that spot on my GPS that day and quess what happened today when I got to that same spot again? Nope, not quite, but his smaller 8 pounder brother this time. Caught it on the same Tommy Harris Keel/crawler harness combo as the other big one. I'm going to take a picture of this harness and post it in a little while, as I brought home all my rods after todays trip to be re-riged and re-tied.

The morning started out weird. Had 3 foot rollers still coming NW off Huron from last night and had 1 to 2 footers coming from the west shore, and the usual swells coming from the channels east side from all the boats heading out this morning. A man could hardly stand with the boat alternating tipping in three different directions at once. It was like the boat was trying to throw you out. The trolling was a nightmare as well, till around 9:45. But when she straightened out, so did the fishing. We only boxed 10, threw 6 or 8 back and lost another 4 or 5 keepers behind the boat. Again many, many short hitters as well.

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

great job dan , and i see a young man that looks like he just had the best day on summer vac.

He sure did. I think he used the word AWSOME to describe the trip about 100 times. And he talked smack to the others like Mohomid Ali before a prize fight after we boated his monster. :no::P

And Here's the photo of the "Kicker Killers" I make up myself.

IMG_0131.sized.jpg