Muskegon 6/15, 6/16 and 6/18

Fishing has certainly slowed for us. Monday we were pretty slow going 6 for 7 working water from 120-240. Tuesday, we had a morning trip that headed even further to the south and we ended up 4 for 6 working water from 150-340. Tuesday night, the free fall continued and we ended up 3 for 4 working water from 120-200, then back to 40. We did pick up a nice 15lber on a Plug in 60 foot of water tuesday night. Thursday, we were back at it again, thinking maybe the water that was siting up in that 40-60 foot range tuesday night would produce fish. It really didn't, we ended up 3 for 5 this morning. 4 hits came in the first hour of our trip and I really thought we were going to be on to something, but then it died. Our best bait (if you can call it best) has been a Blue Ice (k44) northport nailer spoon, that has at least taken 1-2 hits each time out. We've also had a prototype Nailer that is pinkish/purple and black that has produced a couple hits each time out. Over the last 3 days I've put down almost every spoon on my boat (some where around 100 different color patterns with not a lot of luck:confused: I'm now rooting for July to come, I've officially had enough of June.

Nice job Chris! I wont be up this weekend because I have to work. I dont think I will be missing much by not being on the lake. I am hoping things start to pick up again next weekend.

I would not be depressed with those numbers. They are better than anyone else I am speaking with on the water right now. If you can 1. not get skunked you are better than 90% of the boats out and 2. get more than 2 fish you are amazing. Nice work.