6-12-09 Walleye 3 man quick limit

walleye_6-12-09_augres.jpg

L to R in the Pic; Ray B, Me, Jim H. Ray B is the former owner of Lady Doc, and also used to work at the D.N.R. Launch @ Tawas. Jim H. aka Hoodlum is an old friend from St Charles. We pulled a quick 3 man limit running the same program the last 7 trips. 33-36 FOW 2oz bouncers and harness. Ray B. is 92 yo and came along to give us lessons on catching fish, and becoming grumpier old men. It was about 1-1/2 hrs from the time we set the first line until we boated the 15th fish. Gitter Done.

Nice work Frank. I seen you at the launch this morning. Was gonna come over and say hey, but you looked busy rigging the rod trees etc...So, we took off. Wasnt long and i seen you pulled outta the dock....DOH!!!...Oh well, ill catch ya next time.

Got a tournament in the AM. We found plenty of fish too...What a beautiful day out there!

Nice work Frank. I seen you at the launch this morning. Was gonna come over and say hey, but you looked busy rigging the rod trees etc...So, we took off. Wasnt long and i seen you pulled outta the dock....DOH!!!...Oh well, ill catch ya next time.

Got a tournament in the AM. We found plenty of fish too...What a beautiful day out there!

I wish you would have came over. I'm never too busy to shake a hand. Our paths will surely cross again.:)

I wish you would have came over. I'm never too busy to shake a hand. Our paths will surely cross again.:)

Thats so true. Ill be sure to come over next time i see the Priority one backing down the launch.;)

Fished in our tournament today. Same area, boated around 40 or so walleye and landed ourselves a 5th place finish. Had allot of fun with some good friends, the fish cooperated and the weather was absolutely perfect...Couldnt ask for more.

Fish were deep again, 95% or better came on BB right on bottom. Fished in 36' of water. Speed 0.9-1.0...Chart was HOT!!!