onboard battery charger

I had a promariner 20 2 bank on my boat. It was one just over two years and quit working. I called promariner and was basically told tough luck buy another. well i started doing research adn found tons of complaint for the same problem work for a year or two and dies. So i am not going to buy another promariner. I have read a few good reviews on other companies out there and am tring to decide on a new system. What do some of you guys have for an onboard and how long have you had it. Also like and dislikes. I am thinking of another 20 amp size charger.

i was kind of thinking of the min kota charger i have read some decent reviews on it but want to look at all options this time so i am not throwing money away. Does anyone know if min kota actually makes their own or is it made for them.

i was kind of thinking of the min kota charger i have read some decent reviews on it but want to look at all options this time so i am not throwing money away. Does anyone know if min kota actually makes their own or is it made for them.

I have a Minkota 3 bank charger on my Walleye Boat. I love it.

it works flawlessly. It charges till the batteries are full then shuts off.

Im not sure who makes it but I bought the 2 banks from cabellas. And if it says cablellas on it they back it. Im sure it is made by some company like the one you mentioned. I had mine on the boat for a year and got a lightening strike on the barn and took it out. Called cabellas and they replaced it no questions asked. just food for thought. I have had the same expirence with bass pro as if it is there name on it they are more willing to make it right with you. just fyi,

the cabelas one is made by pro mariner also. i had looked at those also. i found a minnkota 20 amp 2 bank at gander here in grandville and am probably going to stop by and pick it up tonight. thanks though. i have read some really good reviews on the minnkota and only one bad review.