South Haven 4/29

Looking like I wont get out untill the 14th of may. we will be pre fishing for the pro am. Im going to hold off this year untill the night of the captains meeting as the weather has kicked my butt the last two years. if the forcast looks good on friday then were in if not the we will pass.

Boy its already end of April first of may and been blown off the lake once and second trip out of southaven. Normally Ive already been atleast a half a dozen time. Maybe Rapture is comming.:eek:

I won't get on the water until the middle of may mainly because of the weather, and the fact that I'm a fair weather fisherman and the fact that i bring my wife everytime I go out....Shes a great woman and fun to look at too....

Ambiance is ready and wired..... some would say "She's cocked, locked and ready for action"

I was going to fish the Saginaw Bay today, but the E. Wind forced me to do yard work.:) Priority1 is ready, but I'll probably wait until next week to do a shakedown cruie.:)

I dont blame you Frank. Weathers been terrible, guys are going and not doing all that well. Might as well wait until things stabilize, the waters clear and the fish get to rocking. It wont be long now and Itll be mid May and we'll be beating fish off the harnesses.;)

I dont blame you Frank. Weathers been terrible, guys are going and not doing all that well. Might as well wait until things stabilize, the waters clear and the fish get to rocking. It wont be long now and Itll be mid May and we'll be beating fish off the harnesses.;)

That works for me!!:D I'm ready for warm weather and walleyes snapping!!

Scott