Fished by the nuke plant. 68 fow caught 5 coho in the boat. The wife having a knock off when we hit a double what a gas . Also had a problem netting the first one of the day didn't get it.. But the upside we have fish. They came on slim fish orange with the black lines and red and gold..Off the riggers 14 down and 40 back and 20 down 30 back. Nothing off the boards. Action starting at around noon. Sorry no pic's but the fish were all healthy in the 3 to 4 lb range.

Hank

The temp off my prob was 43 down 20

Edited by SC Fisherman 22
temp of water

We must have been fishing the same general area. We started in 12-15 FOW near the farms trolling south. Nothing doing. Finally started working out somewhere near the Chalets still going on a SW course. Ran into some fish about 60 FOW. Stayed in the general area for about a hour and half. Took four coho and missed 3 others. 1 came off flat line 100 back from big boards with a thinfin tiger/red, 1 came off d/r down 10' with a ProKing magnum orange crush, 1 came off rigger down 12' with a ProKin magnum blue/red ladderback, 1 came off rigger down 14' with a orange back/gold thinfin. Then made the mistake of trolling north out of that area to make the run a bit shorter to the pier. Never leave fish to find fish! Not a tap all the way back to in front of the pierheads. Stayed in 55-60 FOW all the way back. Heard on the radio some did pretty well in 65-80 FOW straight out from piers. Great fishing day, the catching wasn't so good. Beats working around the house and yard. Sounds like I'll have time for that in the next few days with the weather turning a bit rough out there for me.

Duane