Went To The Boat Yesterday

GLF

The boys and I went up to the boat yesterday. We brought back 3 tackle boxes, 2 fishing poles, the downriggers, and THE BOX.

Jim(1Mainiac) was up there working on his boat also. We say on the back my boat and talked fishing for over an hour. :D

I really have the itch bad now to get out fishing. Hunter has the itch also. He told me he is going to catch a 20lb'er this year!

Come on spring!

We went to our boat a few weeks ago, took the new fish pole and went and tradedthem in on New Wire line roller poles......The best part, was seein the boat again, though it was so cold in that barn.....We had a nice visit wit her, Wow I have so much I want to dow with her, I want to wash her all over.... I want to rub hot wax on her all over...I want to full her full of water and fuel....I can see myself riding her and hitting the waves with her.....and all the whle My Wife will be sitting right beside me.....Loveing me and gettingready to drive her in the trolling mode.....Ahhh....that was good.

Wow I have so much I want to do with her, I want to wash her all over.... I want to rub hot wax on her all over...I want to full her full of water and fuel....I can see myself riding her and hitting the waves with her.....and all the whle My Wife will be sitting right beside me.....Loveing me and gettingready to drive her in the trolling mode.....Ahhh....that was good.

Ummm Robert....I hope we are talking about your boat. :lol:

Oh Man u guys....... what's the matter with you, has it been too long since you've rub your boat....... what's the deal. I wax my boat 3 times a year, I make sure the samon Love the way she looks......The boat man The boat..

Oh Man u guys....... what's the matter with you, has it been too long since you've rub your boat....... what's the deal. I wax my boat 3 times a year, I make sure the samon Love the way she looks......The boat man The boat..

I rubbed mine out last season and put 3 coats of wax on it. I have a deal worked out with someone and they are going to do the rubbing for me this year. :D

Roughly 60 days till haul out then a few shake down cruises to knock the cobwebs out and it is fish on time.

I am "hoping" to be on the water by 1 April.

Thinking you might want to reinforce that keel on your hull, maybe with a sheet of stainless steel, in order to push the ICE away from the boat, and oh that aluminum prop, might want to change that out to steel as well, sort of like a blender type prop. Or you could just follow the Coast Gaurd and their new Ice Breaker... Much easier Mike....

Let us Pray......Dear Lord, clear the Ice so that Mike can get out on the water to Fish...aaahhhhhhhhmen

I have all my gear spead throughout the basement right now, almost all organized. This weekend i have to pull the pump motor for my trim tabs and send it in to have the housing replaced. It cracked at the end of last season and the oil bottle is held up with a zip tie right now. So they are going to replase the housing clean it test it, and make any adjustments. alli need right now is the four new tekotas and i will be ready. Oh and i need to get rid of the pile of snow in front of it so i can pull it out. Man this has been a long winter.

Mike is way closer to the front of the line to get his boat out than mine. There must be 50 boats between mine and the door.

MIne is not burried as deep as I original remember it being parked. Do all of those boats down the one side of heated storage need be moved before they can move boats from non heated storage, or is there another door?

I don't know Mike your boat is in the same spot as it was when I droped mine off last fall I think there must be more than one way into mine other wise they had to move boats to put mine where it is. I know Brent said they had to move some boats around so hewanted to know when I planned on geing mine out.