February 26-March 1, 2009

Lansing Boat & Fishing Show

Lansing Center

March 12-15, 2009

Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids

Devos Place

March 19-22, 2009

For more information: http://www.showspan.com/

Don't forget the Flint Steelheaders show in Birch Run. I usually try and make it to this one. I met the Fish Dog crew, and the Stinger guys last year. I bought some one and two ounce Dive Bombs @ the show to experiment with.

http://www.flintsteelheaders.com/spring_show.htm

PS My wife went to the outlet mall while I cruised the show. She spent a lot more than I did, but I think I got even and then some. LOL

My brother Dad and I will be at the show both saturday and sunday. My Dad works for MUCC so he will actually be there all four days. What days and approx times are people going to be there maybe we can plan a lunch at the fish fry and get to know some people face to face instead of just on here.

Don't know what time We're going though, I know it will be in the afternoon, I really don't want to get out of bed early this Saturday, I'm still draggin from so much time off this past two weeks, and I didin't even want the time off either, but with GM and all Auto related plants being down for the month of January, it's going to be really slow.

isnt there a show coming up in grand rapids towards the end of jan. i think its around the 24th

The show you are referring to is a hunting show. This is at the Delta Plex, and runs from January 23-25, 2009. Here is the link to the show.