Great Morning

Adam Bomb

Dad, brother and I hunted this morning. Wasnt a ducky morning weather wise, but you couldnt tell by all the birds that were moving around. We had a couple dozen dekes out, a couple mojos and a jerk string set up in the center. Musta been right becasue the birds poured in all morning. Ended the morning with 15 birds....Shoulda had a limit, but we lost a couple and missed a few "easy" ones.:o:no::lol:...We ended up with 7 GW, 3 Mallards, 2 Wood Ducks, 2 Pintail and an imature drake Red Head....Awesome morning in the marsh with my family.

15birds011.jpg

15birds005.jpg

15birds006.jpg

15birds017.jpg

15birds018.jpg

15birds022.jpg

15birds023.jpg

Yes sir it is. Although we had a great shoot, i cant say the same for the remainder of the units in my zone. I can count on one hand all the ducks the rest of the fields killed this morning. Our spread just seemed to suck everything in...It was definitely our day, we even drew #1.

Yes sir it is. Although we had a great shoot, i cant say the same for the remainder of the units in my zone. I can count on one hand all the ducks the rest of the fields killed this morning. Our spread just seemed to suck everything in...It was definitely our day, we even drew #1.

Nice job! Maybe you should play the lotto this week.