South Haven 9/25PM

Fishwhipserer, his buddy and I set lines at 120fow. Worked out to 150fow. Ended up 3 for 4. 5-7-9# Kings. Nice chrome. All flie bite. Dipsies out around 300'. Everything early, no late bite at all:confused:. Pulled lines and headed in only with the boat to die at 60fow. No other boats out. Had to wait for a tow. At least nice weather and all made it in safe. Late night though. Thanks for another great trip Randy!

BTW I picked up Randy and had Edmund Fitzgerald rockin out and he said "Don't u know thats a bad omen.":slow(en): All forgot cell phones-1st, GPS died-1st, Handheld Radio dead- 1st. Main radio worked but stuck on 16. At least it was 16.

Glad to hear you guys made it in ok. Thats just another reason to check everything out before you get on the big lake no matter how short of a trip. Good thing the weather was good cause it could of got nasty in a hurry. Great job on the kings....

Ill be out tommorrow morning and possibly sat night. Heard about another boat crapped out outside of st. joe on the radio and just read his report about US on a different site:rolleyes: Good lUck and tight lines :grin:

Just talked to my buddy and said lots of boats out in front of Palisades right now?????