Spent 3 days in S.H. fishing is somewhat slow. ON thur morn ended up 3 for 11, the worst numbers in my life. and yes hooks were sharp. My brother who is no kind of fisherman lost 6 fish in a row. I had to remind them that they are not bass and that on a full core you do not have to hammer the fish. Of course he was in his happy place after 20 or so miller lites before noon so he was having fun. Full core with the jaw breaker took 2 kings and Kovorkian stripper took a laker.

Fri only made it our for about 2hr as the lake was kicked up. ended up 2 for 2 with bolth being kings. One on fullcore bloodynose and the other on red tiger SS on the rigger 28 down. Water was cold as it was 45 degreed 35 foot down in 80ft of water.

Sat morning ended up 6 for 9 as we got a little serious and finally got some good numbers . fished or 4 hours. Swr rig on the rigger with the B/G Dolphin was the hot set up taking 3 kings and one steelhead. Other two were a steelhead on halfcore SS redtiger and laker on NBK copper. Best speeds were 2.6 to 2.8 good numbers were in the 26 to 29 and best depth was anywhere from 80ft t0 113ft.

Would of been out there with ya Saturday on my old mans boat but we took out a few newbies and within a matter of a half hour we had 1 black eye and 2 sickies aboard and had to head for the next bridge in. I might be out there this Sunday on my boat maybe we can link up.

Would of been out there with ya Saturday on my old mans boat but we took out a few newbies and within a matter of a half hour we had 1 black eye and 2 sickies aboard and had to head for the next bridge in. I might be out there this Sunday on my boat maybe we can link up.

I did not realize salmon fishing was a contact sport.