Jump to content

littleboat

Members
  • Posts

    1,126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by littleboat

  1. My pm seems to only work on my computer, unfortunately not the phone. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  2. 7 for 8 off Saugatuck keepers(4-9# 2 kings and coho)50-65 fow. Spoons, flashers. 1st hit was a double..alot of marks in top 30fow.most hits were on a south troll. Riggers took most of the hits ( with the ball at 45ft)bloody nose std on a slider on one and doubletrouble mag on other rigger. 7c with Flasher dragon slayer with a green fly and flasher Charlie's special with a green fly also. No hits on plugs. No big ones today. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  3. Nice looking fish! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  4. Your description is exactly what happened. It actually jumped out of the water twice at quite a distance away. Then there was a lull as I brought it closer to the boat, then mayhem. I had sharpened my hooks, especially for today. They were buried deep on each king's jaw. I didn't want any missed opportunity to catch a big king. The 23lbr was a male. The real fighter 21lbr was the female. The 9 lb king was a female also. The old adage ( Don't mess with Mrs Murphy) might apply here. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  5. Fish solo 4 for 8, 23lb king, 21lb king, 9lb king and throw back steelhead. I wasn't able to get the fifth one after 2 hrs of trying. I had a really spider web on the second king. She wrapped herself around the the opposite rigger, went under the boat, came back up jump between the tie rod that connects the two motors for steering. I thought I would lose her for sure. I either cut the line or do something else even more crazy. Letting out more slack only made it worst. To undo the mess, I had to take my rigger rod (7') and pass it underneath underwater between the engines and around them. I thought for sure she would find enough slack to loosen the hook, but she didn't, because I felt her tugging still. I managed to get her in as my net head screw came loose pulling the net head out of the holder. You can't make this stuff up! Crazy fun! I lost about 20 minutes. Also meant Jollytime at the cleaning station. All bites were on spoons. No hits on plugs or flasher flies Details: 1- king, 23lbs, 39" lg, 6:23am, happee meal mag, 2.2 sog, S trl , ball temp 48.1, ball depth 70, 102fow. 2-king, 9lbs, 7:08am, blue jeans mag, 300 cu, N trl, 95fow. 3-king, 21lbs, 37" lg, 7:58a, doubletrouble mag, 2.6sog, N trl, ball temp 50.5, ball depth 59, 104 fow. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  6. Holland,. I waited to am, because of the crazy wind last night. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  7. 4 for 4 so far this am. 23#, 21#, 7-9# king and little jack. Tryong for one man limit Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  8. Great catch and good report! Enjoyed it. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  9. What a great catch! What a crew! What a day! What a great report! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  10. Solo 2 for 3, 22lb king and 7 lb coho. The King ran across my other two lines tangling them and taking one board underwater for several minutes. I was able to save it. I untangled the mess, but loss so much time I called it a night. Double trouble was hit so hard it got bent. It was a great night and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. 1- coho, 7#, 8:15pm, std green jeans on slider with rigger in 124 fow, ball down 51ft, 2.4 sog, S trl. 2-king, 22#, 9:10pm, double trouble mag, on rigger in 125 fow, ball down 55ft, ball temp 51.5, 2.6 sog, N trl. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  11. Glad everything turned out ok NICE FISH! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  12. Good catch under some tough conditions. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  13. SUPERCATCH! You're going to need another freezer! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  14. Great catch! You have caught quite a few big ones this season. Your my hero! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  15. Enjoyed the story, waiting for more Welcome back. Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App
  16. Great catch! They were out there big time Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  17. 2 for 4, a 25 lb king and a 3 lb king. Fished 7-9:02pm, 110-130, lost 1 fly by and a second very large king when it crossed our lines. I struggled to net him in the mess of crossed cu lines. I lost a T44 board with my name and number should it show up. I was able to take my son and two grandsons for their 1st lake mich fish trip. They said they never saw such a large fish. We had a great time. 25# king, 39" lg, on a South troll, 2.5 sog, ball temp 52.5, ball depth 49ft, in 125 fow at 8:36pm, happee meal ms mag, on DR bk 55. I had to cut the head in half to get it down the grinder. Caught 3# king 15 minutes later. A great time was had as they cranked on the rods and helped netting. Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  18. Great story. You must have just missed the storm. Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  19. What was the time of your bites? Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  20. Didn't you see any fog? Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  21. Great report, plenty of excitement with it! Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  22. Mr. Poskey PM me. Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  23. Fish solo 6-12pm, 4 for 7, all kings, 90-130 fow, couldn't get that last one to make it a limit. No bites the last hour. 2 small 3lb kings, 1- 6lb king and 1-21lb king. STB Rigger took 3 of the hits, one on a slider. Rigger was down 80ft in 124fow. 350 cu took the 6lb king, on a mag green flounder pdr. The small kings hit at 6:45 (rigger) & 7:58 am(slider). on E and SW trolls in 124-126 fow., on a std ms bloody nose and mag happee meal. The 21 lb king , hit at 7:01 am, on a mag happee meal, down 75 in126 fow, 2.5 sog, E trl, ball temp 46.9. Pulled my meat and flasher/flys when I saw nothing happening. This was a spoon bite for me today. Lake was flat and full of bugs, but a beautiful day none the less. Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  24. Great catch! Tough tangles. I wish those coppers and divers got along better. Can't they just be friends. Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  25. You've got them dialed in! Sent from my Z5156CC using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...