Anyone fishing the K-ZOO river Saturday morning

caznik

Hey,

Just like to know if there are any member's that are going out river fishing Saturday morning at the K-ZOO river and if so would you like to chat back and forth on fishing info and reports of any catches. My plans are to start from the bridge and go down stream.

Any member's?

Rich

Rich,

I might be fishing the K-Zoo saturday morning. We're fishing with Kevin (Far Beyond Driven). If we do I'll give you a call. I see you're tournament got a little press in this month's GL Angler. But they called you Rich Caznik. Maybe you'll get your last couple of boats.

Nick

Rich,

I might be fishing the K-Zoo saturday morning. We're fishing with Kevin (Far Beyond Driven). If we do I'll give you a call. I see you're tournament got a little press in this month's GL Angler. But they called you Rich Caznik. Maybe you'll get your last couple of boats.

Nick

Where did they do that?

At the GR show I had 3 fishermen buy me beer once again...:o And thanked me for running this. After all that beer I forgot where I parked my car...:D

I will have my cell phone on bud and hope you all have very good luck.

Rich

The article is on page 48, they mention the Dreamweaver&Big Jon Tourney in the second column. It says to contact Rich Caznik to sign up. Oh well, still good publicity. I'll give you a call if we fish. I haven't heard back from Kevin on if we're going for sure or not. I think that he had boat problems last weekend.

hey rich what about that little saying a ways back, LET IT SNOW you just had to say it ,now im looking at around 10 to 12 inches in the yard and i only live 2 miles from the allegan dam

looks like im going to work in the morning

terry

hey rich what about that little saying a ways back, LET IT SNOW you just had to say it ,now im looking at around 10 to 12 inches in the yard and i only live 2 miles from the allegan dam

looks like im going to work in the morning

terry

Same here Terry....I think it started about 9am today. :eek: I had to put the plow back on my truck.

The river temp was 37 degrees today with a little stain. We went 1-2 with a greedy spawned out hen that had 2 spawn bags already in her throat. She was looking pretty rough so we kept her. The fish we lost was a chromer that came off due to crew error. Beatiful day on the river and Kevin did a great job. My brother and I had a lot of fun. I have a picture of the fish that I'll post tomorrow. I'm still celebrating the big Spartan win tonight and I've had to many beers to post a picture. Great day, steelie fishing and a State win!:D

The river temp was 37 degrees today with a little stain. We went 1-2 with a greedy spawned out hen that had 2 spawn bags already in her throat. She was looking pretty rough so we kept her. The fish we lost was a chromer that came off due to crew error. Beatiful day on the river and Kevin did a great job. My brother and I had a lot of fun. I have a picture of the fish that I'll post tomorrow. I'm still celebrating the big Spartan win tonight and I've had to many beers to post a picture. Great day, steelie fishing and a State win!:D

Nice job Nick,

Sure wish I went after waking up and seeing the nice sun that was out. But my partner said it looked to cold the day before. Oh well I will be going this coming saturday.

Rich