Seasons end

After much diliberation I have gone ahead and called it a season on the big lake. Im a football coach and After the second week of August almost never get my boat back in the water. So with that I have gone ahead and pulled the electronics, pulled the bateries fogged and antifreezed the engine and put the silver one up on blocks. I love football but I hate the wait untill next year. So with that I wish you all a succesfull end to this season. I will try and get out on moosekies new 280 sundancer if he ever gets the name Barbie Doll off of the back of it. A little scarey two guys going out on a boat that says barbie doll on the back of it.:P. It is a real nice boat however and once it is set up for fishing Its going to be sweet. We might be in trouble if we were fishing out of Sagatuck.:eek:

Thanks Frank

I am hoping to get out on the river after some steelhead this winter as My 17.5 duck boat easily converts to a fishing boat after duck season. I will be heading up this weekend for our last camping trip of the year with the family and im going to be trying my hand at a little stream trout and salmon fishing with my fly rod on the PM in Baldwin.:D