What a day to be on the Bay. Two of us picked up 9 Walleye yesterday evening. We only had 2 throw backs and all the fish were just eaters. 13-15 FOW 2 oz. BB with crawler harnesses 1MPH. Color didn't seem to matter. Here is a pic of 5 of them, just before I cleaned them. I would be willing to trade a fishing tip, or make room for a GLFer wanting to fish the Saginaw Bay.

05-08-07Eyes.jpg

Good job Frank glad to see someone else is getting them, we have also been

doing excellent this past week we boated over 85 just this week, i guess you

would call it pre-fishing for the tournament this Saturday out of Hoyle's.

Give me a hollar the next time your coming down we will get together and fish my treat.......:grin:

I haven't tried the 2 color core on Walleye yet. We were getting into 10 FOW or less sometimes, and I didn't want to risk hitting bottom. The Zebras can hang on the hooks and screw up the fishing, without you even knowing it. I'll experiment with the core, when we are in 15 FOW or more consistently.:)

I cooked my last package of 06 Walleyes tonight. Mike, You must have smelled them cooking.:) I just slow cooked em in butter along with some Vidallia SP?? Onions. We have fish here most every week. If any of you get over this way, I'll make sure you don't leave hungry.:) Jeanice put a serving of leftover Walleye in the refrigerator. We always have plenty. Y'all come back now.:)

Tony, We are going to have to wet a line soon. I hope the NE wind don't mess you up too bad for the tournament.

Good job Frank.

My big boat goes in at Hoyles in about 3 days. I have charters booked starting on the 2nd and can't wait to get some spoon harnesses down. Going to miss the river this year though. I've never seen so many willing holdovers as this year. I also see you keep those BIG white perch. How do they taste? I love the White Bass, but have never tried the perch.