Inline Planer Boards

I am switching from big planer boards and a mast to the inline boards.  I am looking at getting the Church Tackle "walleye boards".  Anyone have any feed back on the boards or if they use a different board that works well for them?  I figure all boards are about the same but I have read some really good reviews on them.  Also, I want to get two big boards (Church Tackle TX-44 Super Planer Board) to pull my lead core when salmon fishing.  I would like anyone's feed back on both boards.  

I'm switching because when I pull the big boards from the mast I can only fish 3-4 lines of each side of the boat when walleye fishing. If I put the big boards out to far they don't keep up with the boat and my lines drag in the water.  There are a lot of days I want to run 5 lines off each side of the boat and I think I can do that more effectively with the inline boards.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  

Thanks ,

Ryan 

I just purchased Dreamweaver ninja boards they just hit the market last Saturday . This weekend is the first time I will use them I am replacing my church boards TX 44 and walleye boards the ninja boards release off the line with one hand.I was told by a guy who used them before they hit the market that they track much better than Church's. I hope this helps

I run the church boards walleye size.   replace the plastic pin in the back with a Stainless steel pin.  as for the Tx-44  I had two sets.  did not like the way they pulled,  keep wanting to dive.  lost one,  still have 3.  but I found them to be a pain.

the Walleye boards I have had no issues.  I have boards that are over 10 years old.

I used the Dreamweaver ninja boards this past weekend they worked good but for the cost I thought they would be better. I believe I would go with the church walleye boards

Thank you for the feedback, I’m going today and getting the church TX-22 boards. I spoke with two charter captains and they both use them and like them so that’s what I’m going with. 

One Captain said he pulls the mini dipsey’s with them easily as well. He used the off shore boards and they didn’t pull well. 

Love those tattle flags for the walleyes.  Mine are rigged to raise the flag when there is a strike.  I use Tx-22s for walleye fishing and for towing my 100 coppers.  For the bigger coppers I use the TX-44s and I haven't had an issue with them.