This is a post from the Yacht Basin's FB page.  Hopefully the water has gone down and the ramp will be open.  I will have to remember the Muck boots next time I go there.

Capture Mac Launch.JPG

Grand Haven launch (Coho Drive-large launch ) looks about the same...  Need it to stop friggin' raining every day!

• Like 1

I drove by at 5:15pm last night and the water was down... 3-4 inches below the dock. The launch was still closed though. There must have been some big wind event that pushed the water up for a while yesterday after noon. Crazy!

• Like 1

it was that way first thing yesterday Tuesday morning.  

I drove thru to take a picture before they had closed the ramp.  3 families of geese swam in front of me in the parking lot by the guard shack.

another 4" and most of the docks at yacht basin will be under water.

• Like 1

Is the launch open now?  I see they closed it again on June 18th but I never saw an announcement if they reopened it since then.

The sign says closed.  I have been driving around it and launching the last 3 weeks.  Last weekend the guy in the hut even checked my tag.  When I asked about the sigh he just shrugged. 

Jeep Grand Cherokee is supposed to be able to Ford 24".  Not sure I want to try...