Caseville 7-2 two boat liimt

Caseville 7-2 two boat liimt

Dropped lines this morning at 630 out of caseville on the same marks from yesterday and put 48 very very nice walleye for two boats and were back to dock at 11 just before the wind really kicked up. Kept all 17 to 26 inch fish between the two boats threw a lot of 13 to 16 inch fish back in to the water to let em grow. I absolutely love when the walleye fishing gets this good. We ran the same program as yesterday with big bouncers pulling the fish off the bottom. Had a big walleye puke smelt all over my boat today which was nice to see. The fishing will remain good in this area and all the way to grindstone city for the next month.I'm planning a trip to big charity and grindstone and tawas over the  next several days I'll keep everyone   informed on how we do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

thanks for the post Luke, when the fishing is this good maybe I can catch a couple, hoping to go to Port Austin this afternoon and fish the reefs 5 mi west. Hope to fish a couple of days. Toby

Thanks Luke, ran out of time to get to austin, went close, sunset, 1,2 bouy, brought home 5 nice walleye, not many boats, was slow, but better than not getting out, hope to take a young fella out today, about 10 years old, I'll let ya know.

port hope to north of grindstone crawlers on the bottom and reef runners 40 to 70 off the boards everything ran at 1.5 to 1.7 I like to use 2 colors of leadcore with harnesses as my down rods 20 to 30 fow has been Best 

22 hours ago, cheap limits said:

ok sounds good I'll  be up there friday and Saturday 

Luke, Drove 3 hrs. for about 20 to 30 minutes fishing, just got lines set and front swooped in and wind picked up and it was white water, did manage to catch 2 nice walleye on same 3 color lead with a walleye spoon crawler harness setup, me and 30 other guys setting at the dock. getting ready to go to Ontario, Monday for a couple day fish, leave a few for me hope to get back up there. the young guy I took caught both fish, we all got wet, the wind picked up to 30 mph or better. I fished out of Grindstone,