Anyone out there have any good ideas or photos of steering setups going from a Penta SX to a kicker mounted on an adjustable panther bracket?

if ur still looking go to  thehulltruth.com .i'm going outy 2 outy an I had to sift threw tons of  I/o info. e z steer is what I/o guys use I think. good luck

I have an ez steer and it works great. However... if you can figure out a way to mount them, and the right rod length for your setup, all an ez steer is is 2 female quick connect air fittings, one connected to each motor, and 2 male air fittings, on a tie rod type swivel, attached to the rod.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

I went from the EZ-steer to the python remote controlled steering system.  I wanted to go to autopilot, but no option ended up being feasible for my boat.  So I went to Python and have been using it all summer.  I do a lot of solo outings...works great, I can steer remotely with the wireless FOB.  It also works well with a duo on the boat.  Both crew can work the back of the boat with no-one in the pilot seat.  I'm glad I made the change!!!  Cost a little over $700.00

Panther also makes a similar system