Looking for a Trailer for a 27ft sea ray

Looking for a trailer for a 27ft sea ray 10ft beam, about 9,000IBs loaded. I'm told I need a triple axle trailer. Let me know if anyone has a lead on one. thanks.

A friend had one built for a 25 foot Trojan down in Indiana somewhere. It's a nice aluminum 3 axle trailer and it seems like he said it was reasonable. I can try and get the info for you if you'd consider new.

Paul C.

I have a trailer that I kept my 30 foot sea ray weekender on that is road ready. It has 6 new tires and all lights and wires have been recently replaced. The boat sold but the new owners did not want the trailer. Let me know if you might be interested. I have not had time to list it just yet.

A friend had one built for a 25 foot Trojan down in Indiana somewhere. It's a nice aluminum 3 axle trailer and it seems like he said it was reasonable. I can try and get the info for you if you'd consider new.

Paul C.

I might be interested in that information as well.

Thank you guys. I am interested in a new one paul so i would love that info. I was able to price a new venture triple axle trailer for 5200 out of the east side of the state but wanted to look around. Outdown93 i sent you a message. thanks

I have a nice 2010 tandem axle trailer with a 1986 28' sea ray sitting on it. I bought the boat and trailer in new Hampshire and towed it home to Muncie Indiana and have towed it up to lake erie with no problems. the boat has twin 4.3 v-6 mpi engines. one engine isn't getting fire. and I haven't even tried to find the problem. but I would sell the boat and trailer for 2500.00 just to get it out of my yard. if you are interested or want more info just give me a quick pm.

Thank you guys. I am interested in a new one paul so i would love that info. I was able to price a new venture triple axle trailer for 5200 out of the east side of the state but wanted to look around. Outdown93 i sent you a message. thanks

Finally got hold of Rick and he said the trailer is a Nextrail. They've had it for 6 or 7 years and its been great for them. However, did a web search for the company and some of the reviews are not great. The bigger problem, it appears the company has moved to Florida per this web site:

http://www.nextrailofamerica.com/features.htm

I'm afraid I wasn't much help. Good luck on the hunt!

Paul C.