2007 Dreamweavers Challange Sign Up

caznik

flyingfish1.giffisherman1.gif

Ok Members,

Sunday July 22nd at Fishermans Landing at Muskegon.

Well its about that time to sign up and get your reservations ready to camp and have a great time fishing this fun event. Once again I am holding the Dreamweaver Challange and if you are new at this challange this is how it works. Dreamweaver is giving all of us that like to sign up to take this competition fun fishing event a great deal on there lures once again. Now you can use any kind of fishing rod you like in the event, even your favorite dipsey for your dipsey rods. But the only lures and flashers that you can use is what Shane from Dreamweaver is going to send us. I do not pick out the colors myself. Alot of the colors are either new colors or the old good stuff that we all like and allways use. What I do is tell Shane from Dreamweaver that my fishing event will be held at Muskegon and he will find out what he think is best for all of us. Looks like this year by the poll that I had everyone do for me that was in this event last year voted on three different lure packages and the one lure package that we will all have is 3 Reg. size spoons, 4 Mag. spoons, 2 Spin doctors, and 2 flies. Just remember this is the only lures you can use for the whole day out fishing. If you lose any kind of lure out of your package than you are out of luck. You cannot get another lure out of your box and use it. The only thing that you can change if you like is the fishing line on the flies. Also there is no tape changes on the lures to. I will be holding a pre fishing tournament to the day before the event. This will be just a big fish event and a get together after the event. But I will have a seperate thread later on for that. I sure hope you will do this again and hope that if you are new at this you will give this a try also. I really like to get at least 20-30 boats in this.

Here is the cost of the lures:

Reg. Size Spoons- $2.99

Mag. Size Spoons- $3.24

Spin Doctors- $6.99

Flies- $2.99

The total cost for the package that you will be getting is $41.89. That is for 3 reg. spoons, 4 mag. spoons, 2 spin doctors, and 2 flies. But I will have to charge for each lure package $43.00. The exstra $1.11 will cover the cost of the plaque that i will be making for the winner this year and also the certified mail that I will be sending the check to Dreamweaver this year. I am not making no money for doing this event but just want to see you all that sign up to have a great time fishing with each other. Once I get everyone to sign up I will give you all PM's and will give you my address so you can send me the check for your lures.

Fishing Event Rules:

1- Must pay entry fee at 4:30am(If you cannot make it and you think that you will be late than please call my cell phone)

2- All fishing events start at 5 am and must pull lines at 11am.

3- Weigh in starts at 12:30(If you get called two times at the weigh in and you are not there. You will be DQed.

4- Cost is $15.00 a boat.($5.00 of it gos towards big fish)

5- All boats must only use 6 rods

6- 2-4 Man teams(If you have 4 or more fishermen in your boat as a team you can only catch a 3 MAN LIMIT)

7- Weigh in 5 fish of any kind (salmon, coho, steelheads, browns, and lakers)

8- Each fish you bring in at the weigh in is 10 points each.(Up to 5 fish)

9- Make sure when you weigh your big fish for the big fish prize money that you know what fish is your biggest.(NO CHECKING AT THE SCALES)

10- NO - CULL RULE- If you net the fish or box the fish you must keep the fish. There will be no more throwing back fish or less they are under size. If you limit out on kings you might as well go in, because you are most likley to get kings most of the time anyways. Remember your fish counts as 10 points now and it does not matter what fish you get.

11- All captains that fish any event must sign a waiver form before they fish any event.

2006 Dreamweaver Winner (Team Zeboy)

Zeboy06.jpg

2007 Dreamweaver Challangers:

1- Caznik (glf)

2- Sarah C (glf)

3- Trout Tracker (ms)

4- Plumcrazy (glf)

5- GLF (glf)

6- Cafishhoge (ms)

7- Midway97 (ms)

8- Minnow (glf)

9- Sea-mac (glf)

10- Dirty Dog (glf)

11- Sixshooter (ms)

12- paulywood (glf)

1- Caznik (glf)

2- Sarah C (glf)

3- Trout Tracker (ms)

4- Plumcrazy (glf)

5- GLF (glf)

6- Cafishhoge (ms)

7- Midway97 (ms)

8- Minnow (glf)

9- Sea-mac (glf)

10- Dirty Dog (glf)

11- Sixshooter (ms)

12- paulywood (glf)

13- Duckman 1 (ms)

14- Hunt4ever (ms)

1- Caznik (glf)

2- Sarah C (glf)

3- Trout Tracker (ms)

4- Plumcrazy (glf)

5- GLF (glf)

6- Cafishhoge (ms)

7- Midway97 (ms)

8- Minnow (glf)

9- Sea-mac (glf)

10- Dirty Dog (glf)

11- Sixshooter (ms)

12- paulywood (glf)

13- Duckman 1 (ms)

14- Hunt4ever (ms)

15- Huntingfool43 (ms)

1- Caznik (glf)

2- Sarah C (glf)

3- Trout Tracker (ms)

4- Plumcrazy (glf)

5- GLF (glf)

6- Cafishhoge (ms)

7- Midway97 (ms)

8- Minnow (glf)

9- Sea-mac (glf)

10- Dirty Dog (glf)

11- Sixshooter (ms)

12- paulywood (glf)

13- Duckman 1 (ms)

14- Hunt4ever (ms)

15- Huntingfool43 (ms)

16- Rat City Hooker (ms)

17- Bluedevil (ms)

1- Caznik (glf)

2- Sarah C (glf)

3- Trout Tracker (ms)

4- Plumcrazy (glf)

5- GLF (glf)

6- Cafishhoge (ms)

7- Midway97 (ms)

8- Minnow (glf)

9- Sea-mac (glf)

10- Dirty Dog (glf)

11- Sixshooter (ms)

12- paulywood (glf)

13- Duckman 1 (ms)

14- Hunt4ever (ms)

15- Huntingfool43 (ms)

16- Rat City Hooker (ms)

17- Bluedevil (ms)

I have one more new rule for members that have signed up for this event. I been having a few fishermen that are asking me if they can buy lures and not fish this event. Well no that will not work because Dreamweaver did this for members that like to do my event.

New Rule:If you do not show up for the tournament, your lure package will be donated as a prize at the tournament, and your money will not be refunded. In the event you sign up for the challenge and can not make it, you may try to find someone to fish in your place.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm worried about the last 3 names on that list. Steve, Larry and Matt all in the same spot at the same time, with their own boats no less!:split:

Nothing to worry about is right Nick. I never seem to do well in this event. Not sure if it is because of the dreamweaver lures (that I dont run at all out side of this tourny) or if it is just that I dont know Muskegon very well. But hey its still fun and I dont mind giving my money to people I know rather to some big shot charter captain that got to pre fish for a week ahead of a tourny.:eek::grin:

Nothing to worry about is right Nick. I never seem to do well in this event. Not sure if it is because of the dreamweaver lures (that I dont run at all out side of this tourny) or if it is just that I dont know Muskegon very well. But hey its still fun and I dont mind giving my money to people I know rather to some big shot charter captain that got to pre fish for a week ahead of a tourny.:eek::grin:

Do you fish North of Muskegon. Let me tell you a secret,

Go 1/4 mile North and just go Norht all the way to Duck Lake. Sarah C and I allways have better luck there.

Cazzzz

Do you fish North of Muskegon. Let me tell you a secret,

Go 1/4 mile North and just go Norht all the way to Duck Lake. Sarah C and I allways have better luck there.

Cazzzz

Thanks for the info Rich.:grin:

I have mostly just fished straight out cause I did not know the area that well and was not sure on net locations.:eek: I will have to do a little more exploring this year.

Thanks for the info Rich.:grin:

I have mostly just fished straight out cause I did not know the area that well and was not sure on net locations.:eek: I will have to do a little more exploring this year.

Hey,

Remember these events that I hold you can ask anyone that is in it and they should help you out. Sarah C and I are allways willing to help a member on the web site. As far as nets go, they are south. Straight out has never been good for me at all.

Rich

1- Caznik (glf)

2- Sarah C (glf)

3- Trout Tracker (ms)

4- Plumcrazy (glf)

5- GLF (glf)

6- Cafishhoge (ms)

7- Midway97 (ms)

8- Minnow (glf)

9- Sea-mac (glf)

10- Dirty Dog (glf)