Radio channels by port

IRon

Currently we live in Battle Creek which isn't close to anything but isn't far from nowhere :). So I've trailered in the past from St.Joe to Arcadia and hope to in the future. Used to go out of Holland and Port Sheldon a lot. So far this year we've been out of South Haven and Whitehall.

Problem is I never know what radio channels to monitor out of the different ports for info. I know it can be an individual thing, but what are some channels out of different ports do members on here follow? Thanks

I fish Grand Haven and hear Holland, Port Sheldon, Muskegon, Whitehall, and on a clear night Manistee on 68. I'm sure others use there own frequencies or cell phones to contact friends when the fishing is hot. There is usually enough chatter to really get you confused if they don't mention what port they are fishing out of. Hope that helps.

Is anyone interested in Starting a Southern Lake Michigan Fishing League out of St Joe? Good chance for guys to get to know each other and share lies.

If you are interested join the ST JOE group and lets figure it out for next season.