2012 Best Deer Photo Contest - Entry Thread

GLF

This is the official entry thread for the 2012 BEST deer photo contest. The contest runs from now until 1 January 2013.

There is no cost to enter, and the winner of this years contest will receive these 10 eChip Flashers.

photo_136872.jpg

Rules

• You must have at least 10 posts on this website.
  • All entries must have a date stamp and be dated after 10-01-2012.
  • Date stamp may not be added by photoshop or other means. If date stamp is questionable in photo, we have the right to request the original photo emailed to us for verification.
  • You have to be a member of this website to submit a photo.
  • You can enter as many times as you want.
  • You may submit camera photos or trail cam photos.
  • All entries MUST be hosted in our photo gallery. We do this to keep photo quality equal among entries.

Make sure the date stamp is turned on.

Remember....This is a BEST photo contest, not biggest buck contest! Ok....we like to see pictures of BIG bucks also. :thumb:

Good luck! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Mike

just sitting here and reading this post ,what is the chance we can put up a post for our young hunters (just for fun) so we can all see what our young kids are shooting this year,

For me the best part of hunting last year was to take my 14 year old daughter out with me for the first time and she was able to shoot her first deer (4 point buck) and she was the only person in our 9 person party able to take a buck for the first 10 days. Not that we did try but we just couldn't bring them down. Proud moment when you child can beat the old man at deer hunting. And she is ready to do it again this year.

luremaker

• 3 weeks later...

BIG BUCK DOWN. Finally redeemed myself for earlier this year when I barely skimmed a giant 8 point (actually larger than this one), but I am super happy.

First 8 point of my life. 170 yards with muzzle loader on opening night at about 5:15. Went about 70 yards and did the "death spiral" - AWESOME. I was shaking for a half hour I was so excited.

buck_-_1_-_2012.jpg

BIG BUCK DOWN. Finally redeemed myself for earlier this year when I barely skimmed a giant 8 point (actually larger than this one)' date=' but I am super happy.

First 8 point of my life. 170 yards with muzzle loader on opening night at about 5:15. Went about 70 yards and did the "death spiral" - AWESOME. I was shaking for a half hour I was so excited.

buck_-_1_-_2012.jpg

Nice job Mark. Unfortunately, there is no date stamp on your photo so your entry is not valid. :(