We Finally we able to Fish in the New Boat, Trolling valves are in, only 1 works for now, having electronic difficulties...Went out to early in the evening at 6 pm, rode some large waves and finally set up in 165FOW...Nothing we trolled for about 2 hours north and south, we were marking a few but nothing until 125 FOW, About 9 pm the screen lite up and well We went 1 for 3, two nice kings, one got away went it got hit by the net....oopps One hit hard and tore apart the swivel, lost a nice spoon....We landed a nice king, don't know how big though it was just a nice FISH....I'll add a pic as soon as I can get photobucket to load in this sloooooooow laptop...

Sweeet first fish...

We were out of whitehall all last week.

Our best depth in the am was 80-90 and 50-70 down on the riggers and 125&150 back on the divers..

Afternoon trips we started deep but didnt get a thing till we trolled back in to 90-80..

Also out if 48 fish last week only 1 came on a spoon. Everything else was on a11" white paddle and blue/green fly. And blue spin dr and blue fly.

I fish with my wife, who doesn't like anything over 3 foot waves, anything bigger and she's on the Dock, can't blame her though...as for help the salmon population, I've seen seagulls catch more fish than we have ever......I'm hoping it will get better for us, meaning trolling on both engines and having better luck at catch, not just cleaning the fishing gear....