Reels for 450 copper

Anyone running a 450 copper, I'm curious what reels you are using. What do your have for backing and what lb copper are you running? Thinking about setting one up, so any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

cv 55l 200yds 50lb power pro 30' 30 lb test 450' 45lb copper 35 fr leader. If i'm trying to get deep than i use 45lb 32 just doesnt get deep enough and may as well run lead core.

I put it together last spring and havnet used it yet. last year my 225s were the hot ones. My boat comes home from erie in two weeks and we'll see if i am running it this year.

I was going to get one of the Clarions High speed this year to put that on but was told by Bill and Gracen at the outdoorsman that the drags are smaller than the convevtor and aren't holding up so they are discontinuing the reel till okuma fixes that.

We run Shimano Tekota 800's with 600 feet of Hi Vis Backer, and 450 of 32lb copper. The leading edge of our Spin doctors are bare plastic (no paint) after having rotated and ground into the bottom fishing in 90 feet of water.. It is our rod of choice fishing in that depth of water if we are targeting bottom hugging kings or trout..