found:planer board

Hey Joel, we lost one just like that, it was only in the water once, bought earlier that day with 3 others from capt. chuck's. I'm trying to get a return phone call to confirm which spoon that was, probably a moonshine? Thanks. I'm going to tell him to mark them with a magic marker now, he was quite upset with that loss at the moment.

A good reason to put your name and phone on them. I have returned 2 over the years with names/numbers but also found a few with no names on them. I like those finds. I've lost em with my name and number on them but I had one of mine returned. I lost it with copper, board and spoon. My neighbor in Ludington snagged and returned it the same day. What's the odds of that? He said they snagged the spoon end of it, got the spoon and started wrapping the copper on a pop bottle and were recovering it all nicely. Then they saw the board coming and were really happy to get some free gear until they saw my name and number. They returned it but said they were hoping for no name on the stuff to keep it.