Bolles Harbor 6-9

We got our limit yesterday for 2 of us but we had to work for them. Started out by the Mi/Ohio line and just kept getting white bass and no walleyes. There were a number of good charters around us and they weren't lifting nets either. They started pulling their gear and heading east. We didn't get Ohio licenses cause I thought I scratch up 12 in Mi but it was not looking good at that point.

Got a call from Linedancer and he was in closer and getting a few. Thanks Aaron! We pulled and ran into 20 ft of water in Brest Bay and got on Aaron's spot and starting picking fish slowly. There was a small pod of fish and you needed to be on them to hit them, get off the spot and the bite stopped. We just kept circling it and hitting one every once in a while. We didn't pull lines until 2:45pm so it took us a while to get our 12.

Small stinger, dreamweaver and moonshine spoons behind diver disks out 70 ft were best but we also pulled a few on a brown trout thunderstick Jr with a 1 oz weight in front of it 125 back.

Did awesome on Friday( 12 really nice ones before 11am). Fished our club tourny on Sat. We ran from Erie Metropark in the morn. It was a little choppy and we missed our previous days waypoint by a mile or so (out farther). After missing for two passes and talking with buddies out deeper ( that were not doing well) We moved in to 21 FOW angling out to the 23 FOW we were at Fri. Picked away at them to get our 12 by 2 pm. Really had to be on that pod of fish. We differed by pulling spinners at about 1 mph. I think that I am going to pull out the spoons tomorrow.