SHFL Event 1 Report

Thanks Shannon and the great sponsors for putting this on.

We fished the 115 to 135fow all morning. We were not marking alot but picking away at them. They seemed to be larger kings so we stuck around. Lost a board and recovered it as well as some good tangles, but had a good day with a surprising 1st finish.

What worked:

Greasy chicken wing rigger 83

same color with green dots(new streak don't know name yet ) slider

Blue flounder 12 color

MS smolt 300 copper

Lemon berry 150 copper

dodee k. 200 copper

S-SW troll 3.0-3.2 sog

Wished we could have made it but I had to stay close to home. We ended up in Holland from 7-11 and fished the same program we would have down there, ended up 13/18 releasing 3 shakers, boxing out with 2 small coho, two nice browns (4 and 6#) and 6 kings - one shaker that was hooked deep, 3 at 8# and a couple in the low double digits. Would have had about 110 points if I did my math correctly.....

Wished we could have made it but I had to stay close to home. We ended up in Holland from 7-11 and fished the same program we would have down there, ended up 13/18 releasing 3 shakers, boxing out with 2 small coho, two nice browns (4 and 6#) and 6 kings - one shaker that was hooked deep, 3 at 8# and a couple in the low double digits. Would have had about 110 points if I did my math correctly.....

That would have made the winning box... there were lots of fish caught i think i had about the smallest box with 12 fish, 12 for around 17 just were all around 7lbs

Big Fish winner was a 14lb King which supprised me with the reports of the 17+ lb fish being caught, I got 2 right at 17 cpl days ago..

I,ll post pics and results this afternoon Thanks to everyone that participated we had a great time